Sunday, February 12, 2012

Thinkin' About You

I'm thinking about you.  I'm thinking about you like hammers think about nails. Like nails think about chalkboards. Like calkboards think about chalk.  I'm thinking about you like cupcakes think about frosting. I'm thinking about you like dentists think about teeth.  Like teeth think about being white.  I'm thinking about you like waves think about surfers. I'm thinking about you. I'm thinking about you like clocks think about ticking. Like ticks think about hair. I'm thinking about you like socks think about shoes.  Like socks think about toes. Like toes think about being cold.  I'm thinking about you.  I'm thinking about you like keys think about locks.  I'm thinking about you like clouds think about rain. Like rain thinks about puddles.  Like puddles think about little kid in rain boots jumping in them.  I'm thinking about you like math thinks about equations. Like equations think about numbers.  I'm thinking about you.  I'm thinking about you like hands think about holding.  Like fingers think about being painted.  I'm thinking about you like dad's think about tools.  Like tools think about garages.  Like garages think about cars.  Like cars think about gas. 
I'm thinking about you like...............like CRAZY!

1 comment: